KDE Apps name trademarks

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Sun Jul 12 12:21:19 BST 2020

On 2020-07-12 12:15, Albert Vaca Cintora wrote:
> I think providing an official app as KDE would be the best
> counter-move we can do.
>
> If nobody here wants to do it voluntarily, we can pay someone to do
> it. This might be a cool project for a junior developer, and it will
> be a small sum of money for KDE.

Hi,

I think paying somebody for that is not helpful.

The real work is not to submit something once, but to keep
it up-to-date.

At the moment that works with the few applications we have "a bit",
it will not help to push more stuff if there are no active
community members that keep care of them later.

Greetings
Christoph