warnings and error crafting konsole

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 19 22:08:27 BST 2020

"craft --print-installed | grep -i pty" gives
    kde/frameworks/tier2/kpty               : 5.67.0
and craft insists it's up to date, but it doesn't look like it installs
any files.  There is nothing for it under build.  Is this not the droid
I'm looking for?

Also, note lower in the output:

CMake Error at
C:/CraftMingw/dev-utils/cmake-base/share/cmake-3.17/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:164
(message):
    Could NOT find KF5 (missing: Pty) (found suitable version
"5.67.0",minimum required is "5.6.0")

This is why I wonder if there might be something funny about the
version comparisons.

Separately how would I actually pass -Wno-dev to cmake to suppress
those warnings?