warnings and error crafting konsole

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 11 00:21:00 BST 2020

(resending from my subscribed address, in case it's a duplicate)

I'm trying to "craft konsole" with a recently installed and updated
craft (using mingw.) All dependencies installed without error, but on
cmake, I get a lot of warnings like
----------
CMake Warning (dev) at
C:/CraftMingw/dev-utils/cmake-base/share/cmake-3.17/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:272
(message):
   The package name passed to `find_package_handle_standard_args`
   (KF5Bookmarks) does not match the name of the calling package
(KF5).  This
   can lead to problems in calling code that expects `find_package`
result
   variables (e.g., `_FOUND`) to follow a certain pattern.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   C:/CraftMingw/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:78
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
   CMakeLists.txt:46 (find_package)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Found KF5Bookmarks:
C:/CraftMingw/lib/cmake/KF5Bookmarks/KF5BookmarksConfig.cmake (found
version "5.67.0")
----------
But there are two which do not end with -- Found and seem errors more
than warnings.
----------
-- Could NOT find KF5Pty (missing: KF5Pty_DIR)
CMake Warning (dev) at
C:/CraftMingw/dev-utils/cmake-base/share/cmake-3.17/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:272
(message):
   The package name passed to `find_package_handle_standard_args`
(KF5Pty)
   does not match the name of the calling package (KF5).  This can lead
   problems in calling code that expects `find_package` result variables
   (e.g., `_FOUND`) to follow a certain pattern.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   C:/CraftMingw/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:78
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
   CMakeLists.txt:46 (find_package)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Could NOT find KF5Pty: found neither KF5PtyConfig.cmake nor
kf5pty-config.cmake
----------
and
----------
CMake Warning (dev) at
C:/CraftMingw/dev-utils/cmake-base/share/cmake-3.17/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:272
(message):
   The package name passed to `find_package_handle_standard_args`
   (KF5DBusAddons) does not match the name of the calling package
(KF5).  This
   can lead to problems in calling code that expects `find_package`
result
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   C:/CraftMingw/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:78
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
   CMakeLists.txt:46 (find_package)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
----------
I have no idea why the second one doesn't have the "--Could NOT find"
wrapper, unless it only does that for the first such problem.
Finally, cmake ends with an error:
----------
CMake Error at
C:/CraftMingw/dev-utils/cmake-base/share/cmake-3.17/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:164
(message):
   Could NOT find KF5 (missing: Pty) (found suitable version "5.67.0",
minimum
   required is "5.6.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):

C:/CraftMingw/dev-utils/cmake-base/share/cmake-3.17/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:445
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   C:/CraftMingw/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake:110
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
   CMakeLists.txt:46 (find_package)

I assume the package in question here is kpty, although it's a bit
cryptic.  Why doesn't it think 5.67.0 is higher than 5.6.0?   I assume
the same issue applies to kdbusaddons.  However, I think most of the
other frameworks it searches for are also version 5.67.0 and they don't
cause version problems.  Why just these two?

Jack