Reg. KTurtle for Windows

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Sep 6 10:06:40 BST 2019

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 9:09 AM Naveen Kumar Bodhula
<naveenkumarb at ibaseit.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,

Hi Naveen,

> Is KTurtle is available for windows?, If so please provide the link and instructions for installing it on windows.
>

> Please let me know if any alternatives are available to rum KTurtle on windows.

You can find a download link for KTurtle on Windows at
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KTurtle_Nightly_win64/
You'll fnd both conventional Windows installers, as well as portable
zip archives that can be simply extracted to run there.

Cheers,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin