problem installing kde windows

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Oct 5 16:38:47 BST 2019

On 2019.10.05 11:10, Oleg Orlovskii wrote:
> In fact, I just wanted to install KolourPaint on the windows. But the
> installation link on this site does not work:
> <https://kde.org/applications/graphics/org.kde.kolourpaint>

If you noticed, that's a link for a Linux install.  It doesn't appear
there is a Windows version.  However, looking at that link, it appears
to be an appstream install, and I have no idea how hard/easy it might
be to get that to work under Windows.  Hopefully someone from the
KolourPaint team will see this and shed some light.