Kleopatra

Dove, Connie (DES) connie.dove at des.wa.gov
Fri May 31 18:33:11 BST 2019

Good morning,
  We were told we needed to install a version of Kleopatra on a couple work stations for a software package we are using.  I have been trying to find the correct download for Windows 10 machines.  Can you point me to the correct location?

Thanks

[Title: Enterprise Technology Solutions Logo]

Connie Dove
System and Infrastructure Support
Department of Enterprise Services - Enterprise Technology Solutions
Phone Number: 360.407.9268 | Email: connie.dove at des.wa.gov<mailto:XX at des.wa.gov>
Address: 1500 Jefferson St SE, Olympia WA 98501 | Mail Stop: 41497
[Title: Hyperlink to Department of Enterprise Services Homepage]<http://des.wa.gov/>[Title: Hyperlink to Access.wa Homepage]<http://access.wa.gov/> [Title:  Hyperlink to Department of Enterprise Services IT Support 4 U help desk] <https://desitsupport4u.des.wa.gov/hc/en-us>