Re-add rkward build to binary factory

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jun 15 16:36:14 BST 2019

Hi!

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 12:22:39 +0200
Hannah von Reth <vonreth at kde.org> wrote:
> currently we are unable to build QtWebkit with mingw.
>
> It should be possible to fix QtWebkit,
> https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/blob/2cfdf054df2c826d7c61237ee5ac2453b0f3964d/mingw-w64-qtwebkit/PKGBUILD
> the patches here might help.
>
> The mingw builds where recently removed after several month of
> failing.

Ok, thanks for your answer. I'll try to look into the QtWebKit issue.

Meanwhile, could you enable MSVC-builds for us? It's definitely not our
preferred option, because we have a MinGW-only binary dependency (not
C++-ABI, but we've run into some pretty annoying issues in some areas,
here, and I'm not sure all our hacks around are stable enough),
however it's definitely better than nothing.

Also, how would I get automatic notifications (preferrably to
rkward-tracker at kde.org), if the build starts failing? As I said, I've
certainly been neglecting things, but in fact, I have been entirely
unaware that builds were broken at all.

Regards
Thomas