Request from Finland

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Jan 13 08:13:22 GMT 2019

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 3:55 PM edward krogius <edward.krogius at iki.fi>
wrote:

> Thank you for answering.

Hi Edward,

Not a problem. While i'm not involved too closely in the porting of KDE
software to Windows and macOS, I do know how to enable software to be built
on our automated binary package build system.

I've now done this for KCalc for Windows and macOS.
You can find the resulting packages for download at
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KCalc_Nightly_win64/ and
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KCalc_Nightly_macos/
(You'll need a copy of 7-Zip to extract the zip files from the Windows
builds)

Should you run into any issues with these i'd suggest asking on the
kde-windows at kde.org mailing list, and someone there should be able to help
you out.

Cheers,
Ben