A couple of questions

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:51:29 GMT 2018

Hi Hannah and Jasem,

I think I solved the QT Quick issue for QT Creator.  It was just an
environment variable QML2_IMPORT_PATH was not being set properly in QT
Creator.  That is not the first time the issue has been environment
variables.  Sorry about that, it was not a craft issue at all.  This
variable will probably be set properly when KStars is fully built I would
expect, but if not, I know now what caused it.

Thanks,

Rob