is windows-mingw_64-clang valid for ABI?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 29 18:01:21 UTC 2018

Hannah,

Thanks for the response.  Given that info, perhaps there should be a
note someplace about how to set it up.  The .ini sample file just lists
gcc and clang as equivalent.  Also perhaps some comment or note
somewhere on the implications of changing the ABI value mid-stream.  I
know it only affects installs after it changes, but am I correct that
different pieces compiled with either clang of gcc should still work OK
together?

Also - given the so much of KDE depends on Qt, how far would I get
trying to use mingw clang?  Or is it just that the Qt stuff itself
should be compiled with gcc, and then frameworks and applications can
use clang?

Jack