Craft KDE Connect install

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Mon Jun 25 06:37:57 UTC 2018

Hi Katrina,

Please read https://community.kde.org/Craft .

The comment you used is for adding a blueprint repository, which is a
collection of recipes.

For building kdeconnect-kde please call directly "craft kdeconnect-kde".

If you're only interested in the application and not in development I'd
recommend the
installer https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/kdeconnect-kde_Nightly_win32/ .

Cheers,

Hannah