Binary-Factory and download links

Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu Aug 16 10:03:03 BST 2018

Hi,

I am still thinking about if for them one should handpick a build and try it and put
it on download.kde.org instead.

If I link the release ones, that looks more like "they are stable" than just the master nightly
which should tell people that are just snapshots.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com