Binary-Factory and download links

Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu Aug 16 09:43:51 BST 2018

Hi Hannah,

thanks for the quick response.

I will then just link the nighties as additional downloads and keep the
additional links to the build Kåre picks.

I hope that makes the nice binary-factory builds more discoverable.

Will do the same for macOS, the last nightlies already work better than my old
crap.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com