Some craft issues

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Fri Sep 1 21:33:47 UTC 2017

Hi Rob,

Our main communication channel is #kde-windows on freenode so thats
where you get the most support.

But this mailings list is correct too.

Regarding your problems:

1. snore is not needed, if the application is not found you won't get
notifications and a warning in the log file, but Craft should not fail.

2. gpgmepp is now part of gpgme but not for our Windows build yet, so
currently ignoring the package on linux and mac is correct.

3. can you please paste the error message? You just pasted that it fails
at step 18 of 100.

Cheers,

Hannah