R: kdewin-installer-gui-1.0.0

Tricheco iltricheco at teletu.it
Tue May 9 16:41:51 UTC 2017

OK. Problem solved

Thank you.

Francesco

Da: Kde-windows [mailto:kde-windows-bounces at kde.org] Per conto di Jeremy Whiting
Inviato: martedì 9 maggio 2017 18:14
A: KDE on Windows <kde-windows at kde.org>
Oggetto: Re: kdewin-installer-gui-1.0.0

You can grab the installer here if you want: https://download.kde.org/stable/kdewin/installer/

BR,

Jeremy

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Tricheco <iltricheco at teletu.it <mailto:iltricheco at teletu.it> > wrote:

I had installed kdewin-installer-gui-1.0.0.exe some months ago on my Windows 16 computer.  It run well since three days ago when (under unknown circumstances) AVG antivirus blocked demon.exe and I could neither reinstall it nor reinstate the file. Then I uninstalled it.

Now I’d like to reinstall the application but I cannot retrieve this application.

Where shall I find the kdewin-installer?

Thanks in advance.

Francesco

  _____

 <http://www.avg.com/internet-security>