Threadweaver compilation failure: Windows

Alexey Min alexey.min at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:09:16 UTC 2017

I can't quickly and easily try Debug build, because for that I need a
separate craft build environment built with CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug,
otherwise I get linking errors about incomatible C++-runtime libraries
(Qt5 was built with release msvcrt, linking threadweaver with debug
one). It will take some time to craft debug build of the whole
environment, starting with zlib, openssl, dbus, icu, .. ending with
qtbase.