Idea for Craft: Splitting 'build' and 'image' directories

Hannah von Reth vonreth at kde.org
Sun Nov 27 17:02:47 UTC 2016

Hi,
I like the idea. But instead of polluting the root directory even more, I'd rather split them inside the build folder,so build/images and build/"I can't think of a reasonable name for this folder but build/build would sound stupid" .
But I warn you, you will probably come across some strange code when adding this so I think we should start to review changes to the craft bin folder :) , we are on phabricator.
Keep on Crafting :D
Cheers,
Hannah