Spread to more platforms - Randa Meetings 2016 open for registration

Mario Fux mario at unormal.org
Fri Mar 4 21:41:34 UTC 2016

On Donnerstag, 3. März 2016 11:31:10 CET Software Valencià wrote:
> Hi Mario,

Morning Tomàs

> I'm software developer from Valencia (Spain) and I would like to help
> improving KDE on Windows/Android.

That sounds great, thanks. May I ask you about your past work, did you already
contribute to KDE software, what other (free) software work do or did you do?

> Could you explain me how to travel to Randa and if it's covered by the
> organisation, please?

Aleix and Nicolas already explained it. More information is found on:
https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa
and
http://www.randa-meetings.ch

Do hesitate to ask further question.

griits
Mario

> Regards,
> Tomàs
>
> El 23/2/2016 10:22, Mario Fux escribió:
> > Good morning everyone
> >
> > Please excuse this cross-posting but all the above mailing list fit quite
> > well this year's topic of the Randa Meetings:
> >
> > multi-platform end-user application development. This includes stuff like
> > improving KDE Frameworks 5 (KF5) on other platforms like MS Windows,
> > Android or Apple’s MacOSX, presenting and discussing how software
> > distribution works on other systems than GNU/Linux (Windows installers,
> > app stores and application bundles) and learning from the experience
> > projects like Krita, digiKam, Rkward, Kdenlive & Co collected. We’d like
> > to bring this information to more KDE Applications and work on this
> > during a full week.
> >
> > So if you're interested and can help please go to:
> > https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/301
> > and add yourself.
> >
> > And spread this information and tell people that could be of great help.
> >
> > This email though is just an informational email and thus not to start a
> > discussion.
> >
> > Thanks and cu soon
> > Mario

Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)