Spread to more platforms - Randa Meetings 2016 open for registration

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:22:53 UTC 2016

The trains within Switzerland to get to Randa (from eg. Zurich) are paid by the organization. You also don't have to pay for the room, only the food. But getting from Spain to Switzerland is your problem :)

You *might* be able to get the KDE eV to reimburse your flight costs, but I don't know the rules for that. It may not be possible if you're "new" to KDE development (I don't remember seeing your name before...)