Does anybody use MinGW-qtwebkit, successfully?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 2 11:51:00 UTC 2016

Hi!

Can anybody report success compiling a (somewhat recent) _functional_
qtwebkit with MinGW+emerge? I can get the build to work, but rkward
crashes, immediately, as soon as it tries to load an HTML-page. The
same works fine on Linux, of course, and also in an MSVC compiled build
(which has other annoying bugs, though).

I guess next thing I'd try building with MinGW 4.9 (officially
supported by Qt), instead of 5.3. But as this is still a rather
time-consuming endeavor with uncertain result, I thought I'd
better ask, first...

Thanks
Thomas