Sqlite3 deveolpment package not found

Yash Singh yashksingh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 12:38:55 UTC 2016

I am building KDE on windows 10. First I used the command '*emerge
frameworks*', it showed some error messages. Then I was guided on the
#kde-windows IRC channel to try '*emerge -i qtwebkit',* it threw an
error " *Project
ERROR: sqlite3 development package not found* " . I ran *'emerge sqlite' *and
it gave me the following message
*' win32libs/sqlite*
*Homepage:*
zero-configuration, transactional SQL database e**ngine*
*Latest version: 3.8.1.0*
*Installed versions: 3.8.1.0' . *I've been stuck with this problem for 2-3
days now. I am a newbie and finding a hard time building the KDE
environment.

*https://paste.kde.org/ppetv9vsf <https://paste.kde.org/ppetv9vsf>*