Blog post: KDE on Windows status update

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Mon Jun 27 10:45:17 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Kevin Funk <kfunk at kde.org> wrote:

> According to the comments on my blog, people seem to be interested in the
> following applications on Windows:

- KDE Connect
> - Lokalize
> - Dolphin
> - Okular
> - KDevelop :)
>

>From what I see at my current company (large consultancy firm), people are
very interested in Calligra Plan and Calligra Flow.

Some people are using the old 2.6 release because there is no other free
serious alternative to Microsoft Project and Visio on Windows. I can see an
opportunity for a Microsoft Project Server competitor (server-side) which
could be financed by offering a hosted service (SaaS).

(I started to work on Calligra 3.0 on Windows in my GitHub repository but I
do not really have the time to work on it:
https://github.com/pgquiles/kdewindows-emerge )

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org