Is this effort still ongoing?

Nathan VanCamp dakky198 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:23:44 UTC 2015

I can't for the life of me find information anywhere on the site or IRC
channel (nobody talks there and there's never any operators) about this
project.

Is there anywhere I can view the progress of the ports, or contribute in
some way to the efforts? Especially for *Konversation*. I love using it on
Windows, but on Windows 10 it refuses to open links in my browser (it keeps
trying to download the pages). I don't know how to fix that, and I assume
it's just a porting issue (the current port wasn't meant for Windows 10).