Problem using Vc with CMake 3.0 and kf5

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat May 23 15:54:12 UTC 2015

On Sat, 23 May 2015, Andrius da Costa Ribas wrote:

> I'm not sure if I understood the issue. If we need to pass the -I parameters to vc_compile_for_all_implementations, then
> something like https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/115110/diff/1/ might work.

Well, it's not that, it's also not windows-specific, we haven't even tried
frameworks builds of calligra on windows yet :-). The issue is that Vc
grabs the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES variables and iterates over it, constructing
-I arguments for the custom commands it generates to build the object
files for each vectorization instruction set.

Boudewijn