Kleopatra downloader

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Mon Jan 12 17:41:53 UTC 2015

Immunet 3 (Clam for Windows) tells me that I have a file called
Kleopatra Downloader__3687_i1407323321_il172065.exe (I can't copy and
paste from the report, so that may be inaccurate) which it claims to
contain W32.89D221900A-100.SBX.VOIC

I believe that Kleopatra was offered as an add-on with some other
download, so it really could be a dubious offering.  All the same,
before I delete the file and attempt to remove Kleopatra, I'd like a
second opinion.  Is there any reasonable possibility that the file is
actually a genuine one?

Anne