Removal help needed

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:54:11 UTC 2015

On 12/08/2015 12:42, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> In case it helps, looking at my windows 10  vm here I see my personal
> start menu is located at
> c:/Users/Jerem/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs

Exactly so.  A few minutes ago I found
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/6463/stupid-geek-tricks-how-to-open-the-start-menu-folder-in-windows-7/
- which refers to both 7 and 10.  It advised me to open File Explorer
and enter %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu - which took me exactly
where you are indicating.  I found and removed the KDE Release folder,
rebooted, and my menu is now clean.

Thanks to you and Patrick for the help.

Anne