kdelibs git branch kde/4.13 apparently merged with 4.10 branch

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Fri Mar 7 16:08:40 UTC 2014

I am not a git expert so please correct me if I am wrong

I am using the kde-4.10 branch of kdelibs

I noticed the following...

$ git branch
* KDE/4.10
   master
$ git log
commit 36bead70ab7a6638fabc74adea35682614f9576c
Merge: 93d1ff6 d91b612
Author: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
Date:   Fri Feb 28 00:05:28 2014 +0100

     Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/KDE/4.13'

Does this mean the kde/4.13 branch was merged into the 4.10 branch?

If so it explains a lot of hair pulling problems that dont make sense
otherwise (such as the suddent appearance of the cbrt() function which msvc
2010 doesnt have and a bunch of other things.

If I have misread the log can someone please explain?

DC