rebuild complete dependency tree

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sun Mar 2 00:17:53 UTC 2014

Hi I am compiling kmymoney. Using the kde-4.10 branch I successfully
compiled kmymoney 4.6.1 it into a working application.

At the suggestion of the kmymoney guys I decided to compile 4.6.4

So I switched to kdewin master branch. edited kmymoney.py to point to
gitHead and rebuilt kmymoney

Sadly it failed with numerous errors. I reason that I may need to rebuild
all dependencies and all their dependencies but I can find no switch to
force a complete tree rebuild.

Apart from starting from scratch and deleting kderoot (I have done several
times already) is there a quick way to do this?

DC