Per-app MSI-based installers

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:42:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

I really like the idea, the biggest improvement I expect from using
frameworks is to reduce the size of the installed application. It
would be nice if the installer would have a list of runtime
dependencies and would be able to bring only those dependencies.

Another part that needs special handling are translations and
documentation. It should be easy for the user to install only the
translations that he needs. The documentation should be optional (it's
available online).

Looking forward to seeing this in action.

Regards,
Cristian