Installing Tellico 2.3.8

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:57:15 UTC 2014

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is a way to install locally downloaded KDE programs
> to KDE for Windows. I am specifically wanting to install Tellico 2.3.8. I
> downloaded the source code and unzipped both the .tar.bz2 and .tar packages,
> but when running the application manager, neither show up.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you

The installer will not compile source code for you. If you don't
already see tellico listed as a binary package in the Windows
installer, then it's not officially ported as part of the KDE on
Windows project. You'll have to install a compiler, the kdelibs etc.
development libraries, etc. and then you may even need to do code
changes to make it work on Windows.

According to this webpage, it has never been tried:
http://tellico-project.org/does-tellico-run-windows

--
Nicolás