Dropping support for Windows CE

Andreas Holzammer andreas.holzammer at kdab.com
Sat Apr 19 16:42:26 UTC 2014

From my perspective, the one who added most of these patches. They can
go if they are in the way. It was indeed a old porting project of
bringing kdepim to Windows Mobile 6.5. It worked but project is over and
its not used, so there is no reason for keeping it. I just heart that
some of the patches in kde where used as guide how to break down kde so
that it can be used eg for a single kde application without much
dependencies.

Just my 2ct.

Andy

--
Andreas Holzammer | andreas.holzammer at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090