Dysfunctionning

Alain Liénard alisa27 at free.fr
Fri Sep 13 13:21:12 UTC 2013

Hi, on Sep 13, 2013 I  have downlaoded and installed KDE on my DELL
LATITUDE 5500 and it does not
work. If it can be useful for you i have attached some screeshots but I
was  unable to find the report supposed to be established by the OS in
the Temp
folder.
Ben Cooksley from KDE Sysadmin advised me to contact you and to dowload
Amarok directly on their dedicated website amarok.kde.org
But I have still a question: how can I uninstall all KDE softwares that
does not appear in the Windows Control Panel (Add / Remove softwares)
and I do not see any uninstaller in the KDE package?
Thanks and best regards.

--
Alain Liénard Les Mûriers 1367, route des Crêtes 9480 ANSE