Build fixes for Raptor and Rasqal - please test

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 01:06:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to compile KDE on MSVC 2008. I don't have the IDE, I only
installed the SDK 6.1, but the compiler identifies as "MSVC
15.0.21022.8", which corresponds to 2008.

Raptor and rasqal were giving me compiler errors. I have fixed them
and pushed them to the vc2008-fixes branch in emerge.git, but I don't
know if they break things in other compilers. Could someone else
please test in other versions of VC++, and MinGW?

--
Nicolás