Konversation does not work.

Anil Roy anilet at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:39:27 UTC 2013

This fixed it for me

Am 09.05.2013 11:28, schrieb Anil Roy:
> Hi List,
> Thank you for the new release.
> I am a long time kdewin user under Win7 and have renamed the old
> installation folder before installing the new version.
> Now every application failes to start with
> "libbzip2.dll missing error" Any idea how to fix this.
> Bzip2 is installed but I can't find libbzip2.dll in the folder.

Please uninstall the bzip package (in package manager mode) and install
it again, or simply get the correct package from the download location
(http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/releases/stable/latest/) and
unpack it into your installation directory (make sure that no KDE
processes are running before you unpack it).
You might have to do the same for zlib too.

(one more note: you always need the -bin.tar.bz2 package with the
correct compiler: x86-mingw4 == mingw 32bit, x64-mingw4 == mingw 64bit,
vc100 == msvc).

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Eric Z. <inandoutland2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Konversation says " The program can't start becuase libbzip2.dll is
> missing from your computer. Try reinstalling to fix this problem."
>  Any help?

Regards,

Anil Roy
(Use your phone camera to get my contact details)

--
Time is the quality of nature that keeps events
from happening all at once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working.