Help Please I can't find where -std=iso9899:1990 is defined

DeveloperChris developerchris at rebel.com.au
Wed May 1 13:07:16 UTC 2013

Thanks Patrick

I see you have been busy cleaning up stuff :)

I started searching for __STRICT_ANSI__ but couldn't find it defined
anywhere, that's when I looked for other reasons it might be defined and
found that setting the cflag -std=iso9899:1990 has that side effect. and
because it was found in the flags.make file for the offending file it seems
to be the culprit.

flags.make is a generated file. but I don't know what its generated from, My
knowledge of cmake is sparten.

I have searched in all the git source folders nothing in them. I am stumped,
just when I thought I was getting on top of this too.

Regards
Developer Chris
DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au