Request to link for KDE windows installer 4.7.4 or fix to 4.8.0

Dale Costello dalecostello at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:18:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am having the same problem as the person in this post below with Umbrello
import wizard.  Where can I get the installer to previous KDE Windows 4.7.4
which this version apparently does not have the "OK button not accessible"
bug.

Get KDE 4.7.4 repo<http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=101486#p219765>

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm having some problem with Umbrello as of rev 4.8, namely with the new
code import wizard.

It was fine on 4.7.4, but I can't get the old version to show up in my
Windows installer. The only repo that shows up is 4.8.

Here is the biggest problem, the code import dialog is so big that the OK
button goes out of the screen, an I can't resize the window, so there's no
way to click it. That's a show stopper.

And that's only one of the many wierd bug I found, can anybody help me get
the old version?

The only KDE Windows installer available appears to be to the latest which
has the above bug.

Please let me know where I can get the 4.7.4 KDE Windows installer.

Thanks
Dale