need help

adon cumi adonmage at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:13:48 UTC 2013

Kde support!
Welcome to the team of dke for windows!

I'm having trouble moving from Windows Shell Shell KDE
I followed the instructions on changing the registry (HKCU \ SOFTWARE
\ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon \ Shell
plasma-desktop.exe)
My executable is C: \ KDE \ bin \ plasma Desktop.exe
I download all software packages and have installed, but when I
restart the session nothing happens, the shell Windows still dominates
the screen

I found winlogon / Shell HKLM bringing the string value   when I
replaced with explorer.exe "C: \ KDE \ bin \ Desktop.exe plasma", I
get a black screen
in HKCU I had to create the string value 'Shell' because it does not exist

Here are some pictures for you

I are using a laptop DELL E6520 series with windows7 64 bit installed
NVIDIA MS 4200

thank you for your answer!