When will KSnapshot be fixed?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sun Jun 2 23:18:46 UTC 2013

I have the 6-month-old KDE-Win on my Win 7 machine, and a brand-new
download of KDE-Win on a Win 8 machine, and in
neither case does KSnapshot work.  On the Win-8 machine, once it is
invoked, it is impossible to exit to its menu,
neither by Enter or any other means I could find. The only way out is to
restart Windows. I forget what the symptoms are
on the Win 7 machine, since I took the app down some time ago.  Both
Windows machines are running 64 bit versions.
I'd really like to see this work. I use it in Linux frequently, and it
is a big improvement over Microsoft Snip.

On another note: how does one update or add  KDE apps on a Windows machine?

--doug