Fwd: kde pim source code for windows

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jan 5 08:23:40 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Friday 04 January 2013, Michael Parchet wrote:
> > I downloaded all the kde pim source from the page below but kdepim
> > doesn't compile with cmake on windows because some variables aren't set.

It is next to impossible to set up everything you need for compiling KDE apps
from source on Windows, manually. There is a tool for that, however: emerge.
Read up it on http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Windows/emerge . -
In theory_, after you've set up everything, all you need to do is

  emerge kdepim

and wait.

Looking for a shortcut? This may (or may not) be helpful:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-windows&m=135541718223018&w=2

Regards
Thomas