cmake v2.8.10.2 fails on windows xp service pack 3

Patrick von Reth patrick.vonreth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:16:31 UTC 2013

Actually cmake v2.8.10.2 is a patched Version an should work, but it
was build with mingw and not tested on Windows xp.

I'm not sure if the patch is in emerge but you could try to
build "emerge cmake-pkg" and make sure the patch from 2.8.9 is applied.

Cheers Patrick

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Thomas Friedrichsmeier