Emerge issues - #4

DeveloperChris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Thu Apr 18 14:12:12 UTC 2013

Thank you

I am rebuilding everything again. I found I have to enable and disable short
paths alternately to get things to compile.

I guess the precompiled executables will depend on what is required. I want
to create a custom version of kmymoney and would like to statically link as
many components as I can so precompiled executables may not help. but then
again perhaps it would be a lot easier than what I am doing now.

I too would like to help make this process as painless as possible. but
being a total newb to kde/emerge/portage I am still discovering how
everything gets put together.

Regards
Developer Chris
DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au