Emerge issues - #4

DeveloperChris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Wed Apr 17 13:07:36 UTC 2013

While trying to compile kmymoney using emerge on the 'stable' 4.10 branch I
keep running into issues

Issue #4

When Trying to install phonon-vlc 0.5.0-1 I get the following error

||CMake Error at /lib/cmake/phonon/PhononTargets.cmake:66 (message):||
||  The imported target "Phonon::phononexperimental" references the file||
||     "//lib/libphononexperimental.dll.a"||
||  but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:||
||  * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.||
||  * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.||
||  * The installation package was faulty and contained||
||     "/lib/cmake/phonon/PhononTargets.cmake"||
||  but not all the files it references.||
||Call Stack (most recent call first):||
||  /lib/cmake/phonon/PhononConfig.cmake:18 (include)||
||  cmake/modules/FindPhonon.cmake:9 (find_package)||
||  CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package)||
||-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!|

The file exists at kderoot\lib\libphononexperimental.dll.a It would appear
the aliases are not being applied correctly

my aliases are

KDEROOT     : r:\
KDECOMPILER : mingw4
KDESVNDIR   : s:\
KDEGITDIR   : q:\
EMERGE_PYTHON_PATH  : "c:\python33"
DOWNLOADDIR : t:\

Can anyone advise as to where I can look to fix this?

I hope no-one is annoyed by my flood of emails. I believe that although I
have fixed some of these issues myself they should be documented so others
can have an easier time of this.

I must say it is a long and annoying process to get this to work and with
these issues its easy to get turned off. I actually started this process
over 2 years ago and gave up the first time around. This time I am not going
to give in.

Regards
Chris