Emerge issues - #0

DeveloperChris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Wed Apr 17 12:51:44 UTC 2013

While trying to compile kmymoney using emerge on the 'stable' 4.10 branch I
keep running into issues

Issue #0

I thought I'd add this one (out of order from my previous posts) as it may
be me or it may be the way kdeenv.bat runs

I noticed EMERGE_PYTHON_PATH was not being set properly when setting up the
environment

It turns out that kdesettings.bat  was not being called until after
EMERGE_PYTHON_PATH was set. thus you had to call kdeenv.bat twice to get it
set properly

I altered kdeenv.bat so that kdesettings.bat was called before the paths
were set. I assume that does not break anything?

Regards
Chris