Win 8 programs on Win 7?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sun Apr 7 23:20:39 UTC 2013

Last summer I installed your KDE for Windows on my Win 7 machine,
and I use some of the programs. As you are aware, some of them
didn't work. I'd like to get a version of KSnapshot and Gwenview--
will the Win 8 versions work on Win 7? Can they be installed on
a Win 7 machine that has last summer's KDE-win installed?

(I am a regular user of KDE on PCLinuxOS and Mint; I'd just like
to get a few more of the apps working on Win 7.)

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.  A.M. Greeley