upgrade available?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sun Sep 30 19:35:06 UTC 2012

Have KDE-Windows version 4.8.00.  Running on Win 7 Pro 64. Some
things don't work--especially KSnapshot, that I would really like to be
able to use.  Better than Snap, since it allows you to print the image
directly. But my Win version doesn't work at all.

Also, Kfind works as to finding files, but if you try to stop it and
exit it,
it crashes. So it's useful, but a pain. Much better than Windows
find GUI, since the Win routine won't tell you in what directory the
file is, which you need, for example to unzip a group of files, or
to locate a picture to add to an email.

So, is there a general update, or an update to selected programs? If so,
where to get it?

--doug