Phonon in windows

Luis Fuentes lfuentesw at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:25:46 UTC 2012

Hi
I've got a problem developing an app using phonon in windows (vc10). A
while I was using the lib included in qt and the program was working,
but since I want to use the vlc backend and some other features of the
experimental lib, I changed to KDE's one. So, I downloaded both phonon
and phonon vlc packages (and its dependences) via kde windows
installer, changed the includes/libs on my workspace, the code
compiles, the application starts but im getting a phonon backend
plugin couldnt be loaded warning at runtime and the media doesnt show.
Did I miss any package/step in setting up the backend?, cant find find
any similar problem or documentation,

Regards,
Luis