Windows Meeting in Osnabrück

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at googlemail.com
Thu May 31 18:49:48 UTC 2012

Am 24.05.2012 11:31, schrieb Andre Heinecke:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 18 May 2012 14:33:36 Patrick Spendrin wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> our last KDE Windows meeting was already quite some time ago and so we
>> are planning to meet once again.
>>
>> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/Meetings/Osnabr%C3%BCck_Mee
>> ting_Summer_2012
>>
>> We would really like to invite especially those that do work on
>> packaging KDE applications outside of the kdewin-installer but of course
>> everybody interested can come around ;-)
> I'll call the Date and get a Sprints Page set up next Tuesday. So if you want
> your availablitly to be considered add it to the wiki page :)
>
> The current favorite is the weekend: 3.-5.8
I'm on vacation until 4.8. and could attach the meeting starting with
sunday noon.

Relating to the item "Removing Version numbers from filenames in emerge"
on the things to hack on list: If this means to remove version number
from portage files the commit
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/emerge/repository/revisions/bbd6be0312547973390968f45887f4a08fd5fadd
may help.

Regards