Install debug packages

spax99 at gmx.net spax99 at gmx.net
Tue May 29 15:12:55 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

parley 0.9.4 (of kdeedu) crashes all the time since a while (was working before very good with 4.8), no matter what file I want to practice.

I wanted to file the bug report, but even installing parley-dbg packages in the package installer did not change the message (see attached screenshot). What packages do I need and where to get them or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Roland