Emerging okular

Taco H. in den Bosch taco at heddesit.nl
Mon Jun 4 09:29:43 UTC 2012

Hi Patrick,

thanks for your help so far. I have looked at the things you have
mentioned, and you are right. FREETYPECONFIG_EXECUTABLE points to a bash
script. The Calligra build instructions use a Windows command line window
to execute the build process, so the bash script cannot be executed.

I could open a bash shell instead, but the build environment is set up
using a kdeenv.bat batch file, which the bash shell will not be able to
execute. I am just starting with Calligra and KDE. Do you know how I should
proceed?

The freetype-config file is part of Graphviz that I have installed, by the
way.

Taco.