Fwd: [Kmymoney-devel] FW: Current Windows install aborts

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:40:28 UTC 2012

Am 13.07.2012 14:37, schrieb Cristian Oneț:
> Forwarding to the KDE on Windows list, any ideas?
The installer log is located in the directory where the packages are
downloaded into. The location could be fetched from the installer
(uncheck skip basic settings) and proceed to the download page or as
mentioned by Christian in the main config file.

C:\Users\user>type %APPDATA%\kde\installer.ini

[General]
tempdir=C:\\kde\\download
proxyMode=0
mirror=http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/releases/stable/latest/